1) Solo miembros de la NSSA 2022-23 en cumplimiento y activos académicamente.
3) Leer y entender el Reglamento de Competencias 2022-23
4) La categoría se selecciona a partir de la edad del participante a 01/01/2023
5) El participante puede registrarse en multiples categorías siempre y cuando sean de edad superior a la del participante a 01/01/2023
6) No hay reembolsos de las cuotas de registros ni transferencias a menos que se presente una razón médica.
7) No se aceptarán registros telefónicos.
8) Una vez que su registro ha llegado a nuestro sistema, se le considera inscrito en ese evento.
1) NSSA 2022-23 members in good standing and academically active only.
3) Read and understand the Contest Rules 2022-23
4) The category is selected based on the age of the participant on 01/01/2023
5) The participant can register in multiple categories as long as they are older than the participant's age as of 01/01/2023
6) There are no refunds of registration fees or transfers unless a medical reason is presented.
7) Telephone registrations will not be accepted.
8) Once your registration has reached our system, you are considered registered for that event.
Toda actividad deportiva esta sujeto a cambios de fecha o lugar
All events are subject to change schedule or venue
With more and more surfers wanting to participate in National Scholastic Surfing Association events, the NSSA continues to broaden it's program for the needs of competitive surfing.
Currently the NSSA operates nationally with eight regional conferences running contests throughout the year. The NSSA National competition season for all regional conferences runs from September through June ending with the NSSA National Championships held each June in California. Annually, the NSSA conducts over 80 surfing events nationwide which is organized into competition seasons in each of it's eight regional conferences.
The competition seasons for the NSSA Puerto Rico are as follows:
NSSA Open Season. The highest level of competition. Open to students only. Open Season age divisions are as follows: Mens (21U), Juniors (U15), Boys (U14), Mini Groms (U12), Womens (21U), Longboard (21U).
NSSA Middle School, High School and College Team Seasons. Organized team events for Middle School, High School and College teams. (Coming soon)
NSSA Development Program. A novice competitive surfing program. The NSSA JR Program's purpose is to teach and improve competitive surfing skills to student surfers grades 6-12 and college (<21yrs) and to prepare it's members for competition in the NSSA Open and Explorer program.
AGES AS OF THE BIRTHDATE 1/1/23 FOR THE 2022-23 SEASON; ALL COMPETITORS CAN COMPETE UP INTO UPPER AGE BRACKET DIVISIONS.
Formats are SINGLE ELIMINATION.